The Apheideo clinical team comprises of a Manager, a supervisor, 4 team members with a gender balance of 2 males and 2 females. Therefore, the team can meet employee requests for a counsellor of a specific gender and the team is large enough to allow for separate counsellors or employee transfer from one counsellor to another should that situation arise. All counsellors are qualified in counselling and have specialist training in mentoring, mediation, crisis intervention and dealing with psychological trauma, and some have notably advanced qualifications in these areas. Between the team they have 150 years of experience of delivering employee counselling and related services in a range of contexts. In addition, Apheideo Associates offers a counselling team that have substantial experience in dealing with equality and diversity issues – race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief, gender and human rights. Apheideo Associates is committed to ensuring that, as far as is reasonably practicable, the way we provide services to employees and the way we manage our staff reflects their individual needs and does not discriminate against individuals or groups on any grounds. Individually, the team bring significant experience well beyond the minimum requirement of 450 hours counselling experience and they have qualifications and experience well above the minimum requirement of diploma level. Therefore, we have the team numbers and expertise to meet the normal daily delivery of the service and the out–of-hours, holiday and emergency considerations. Alongside our roles as an employee counsellor, we have held significant professional profiles in roles that are complimentary to the delivery of an employee counselling service – pastoral care, human resource management, senior and executive management and teaching from Secondary through to Higher Education levels. Apheideo Associates have a professional reputation that has both national and international influence in their professional disciplines.
- Even though great care has been taken in the preparation and publication of the contents of this web site, Apheideo Associates does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
- Apheideo Associates hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters. The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general information nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions. Readers / users are advised to verify, by direct and live contact, any information on which they may wish to rely.
- Apheideo Associates has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual right to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate. Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked Apheideo Associates, on being informed, will correct and otherwise make good. Apheideo Associates has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. By visiting www.apheideoassociates.co.uk you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with the aforementioned website. We are not responsible for the content or pricacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
- Apheideo Associates fully respects your right to privacy, and we will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any information which you volunteer to www.apheideoassociates.co.uk will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulations (2018).
- We do not trasnmit to any third parties your details, nor do we send you unsolicited marketing material unless specifically requested by yourself.
- Upon requests addresed to [email protected] we will amend or remove any information held by us concerning yourself.